Start of Life’s Journey:
43-year-old songwriter, music producer, DJ, and an entertainer, was born in New Orleans in Louisiana in 1975. He got interested in music when he was a child because his parents were also musicians themselves. He decided to be in rap music at an early age and started to polish his music skills by working in a record store during his teenage. He gained popularity by doing a local radio show on an urban music station in the 1990s. DJ Khaled net worth is almost $35 million.
He released several music albums which reached Platinum and Gold. Some of them include:
- “Listennn… the Album” was his debut album released in 2006
- “We the Best” in 2007
- “We Global” in 2008
- “Victory” and “We the Best Forever” in 2010 and 2011
- In 2012 and 2013, “Kiss the ring” and “Suffering from success” was released
- “I changed a lot,” “Major Key” and “Grateful” in 2015, 2016 and 2017
In 2008, “I am so Hood” was the album which earned him a platinum record.
DJ Khaled’s Awards & Nominations:
He has been nominated several times and won many awards which include:
- In 2017, he won American Music Awards
- He won 5 ASCAP Awards in 2016 and 2017
- In 2018, he won BET Awards
- 11 BET Hip Hop Awards were won by him from 2008 till 2017
- 3 Ozone Awards were given to him in 2007 and 2008
- One soul train Awards in 2017
- 1 Teens Choice Awards in 2017
- One iHeartRadioMusic Award in 2018
He has also been nominated 2 times for Grammy Awards but didn’t win it.
Apart from music, Khaled has also been involved in other activities such as authorship. He wrote just one book“The Keys” which was featured on the New York Times bestsellers list. With this he also acted in a production called “Spies in Disguise,” and other films are also in his schedule. He is also involved in hosting and many interviews to promote his albums and work.
Being very well known and one of the most in-demand hip hop producer and a Khaled has earned a total of $81 million so far due to touring, producings and endorsement with companies like Ciroc, Apple, and Weight Watchers. His career earning by years is as follow:
- $7 million in 2014
- $8 million in 2015
- $15 million in 2016
- $24 million in 2017
- $27 million in 2018
- $81 million till now
Most of the money he has earned are from the albums which he produced year after year in collaboration with some of the famous hip hop artists. Khaled’s songwriting abilities and production advice combined with other artist’s talent resulted in an album which is going to be a topper on the charts. $35 million is total DJ Khaled net worth, which he made by being the most successful person in the music industry today.